Friday, July 2, 2010

We aren't done yet......

Don't think because we are done with ball game that we hung up our gloves. Nope! At 9am we were outside having a good old time playing ball. The kids take turns hitting while I pitch to them, Kyle of course uses the tee. I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of Kyle playing ball this summer so I grabbed the camera. Up to bat, got an action shot. Running the bases. We usually use the tree in our yard as first, the bench as second and the steps as third. Not perfect, but it works and we stay in the yard. But not Kyle. He hits it and runs all the way to the end of the sidewalk to the neighbors tree then all the way back home.
By the time he makes it back he needs to sit on the steps and take a break until it is his time to hit again.
Running to home base! He loves to play ball with the kids too. Whenever he grabs the bat he says "what hand first mom" and I show him and he gets himself ready and smacks it hard. Too bad he has 2 more years until he gets to play like the big kids!

No comments: