Thursday, July 1, 2010
Kayden's Last Softball Game
I am sad to say that ball season is officially over for our family. Kayden had her last game tonight. She did a great job as always. She has really improved this season. She does a great job stopping the ball in the field and her throw is getting stronger all the time. Her hitting is really taking off and she is hitting the ball right away now. So proud of her! I was planning on snapping lots of pictures since it was her last game, but instead I helped out coaching again tonight so I didn't get too many pictures. Here she is in the field, sporting her new shades.
After the game, running back to the dugout after shaking hands with the other team.
Listening to coach after the game as he told the girls what a good job they did this season and handing out a surprise to them all from him.
Kayden thanking her coach for the flower he gave all the girls. What another fun season of ball!
And Charlie had his last game tonight also. His team was in the playoff tournament and they won the first game on Monday but lost tonight so he is done. Now everyone is done playing. We will cheer on the Braves as they enter tournaments, but have a feeling our nights at the ball park are limited. Now time to enjoy the rest of the summer and get our boat out and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment