And for those wondering, Kyle did not get one. First of all his hair isn't thick enough or even long enough. And second, he didn't ask! Ha!
Friday, July 23, 2010
He finally talked me into it......
Jack has been wanting at mohawk since his idol Cody Ege got one a few weeks ago. Then his swimming lesson teacher got one and then he really wanted one. So today we walk into the pool and Jakob, a baseball player and also a lifeguard, has a mohawk. Jack says "now all the ball players are going to have one, I need one too". So wasn't it convenient that he just happen to have a haircut booked for today. SO needless to say, I gave in and let him get his mohawk. He is all ready for the state tournament on Monday...so in case you didn't know, our Braves made it to state baseball again, 6 years in a row! Yippie!
The pictures don't really show it that well. He was nervous your couldn't really tell it was a Mohawk so Ann spiked it up with hair gel.
I told her I wanted a nice thick strip so when we decide to grow it out for school it won't take as long. Actually, it is really cute. I thought he would look silly, but it fits him well. He loves it of course.
And for those wondering, Kyle did not get one. First of all his hair isn't thick enough or even long enough. And second, he didn't ask! Ha!
And for those wondering, Kyle did not get one. First of all his hair isn't thick enough or even long enough. And second, he didn't ask! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment