Wednesday, July 7, 2010
One of those "Oh Kyle" days
Kyle is having one of those days. I should have known it was going to be a crazy one when he woke up giggling uncontrollably this morning. Don't know what got into him but he had the giggles. So we got up and were enjoying breakfast. Pretty soon I hear "mom, I pooped" so I say "well, go change yourself, you know you are suppose to go in the potty" Kyle says "I don't want to" in which I reply "I don't care, you are a big boy now....." and he cuts me off "would you stop talking and come change me!" Now some of you might be appalled that my child would talk to me like that, but if you know Kyle and can imagine the look on his face, you would be like me trying as hard as possible to hold back the laughter! So we move on to lunch. He is the only one eating as the others are off playing. I go to the bathroom and walk out and find him under the table.
He informs me he is scared of the bad guy on TV so he was hiding. So I look up to see a cartoon on and one guy is dressed in a gorilla costume scaring the others. Kyle got scared and hid under the table. So he finished lunch and I clean up the kitchen. I walk out to the living room and notice him on the front steps splashing in something. At least he decided to go outside and dump his milk all over instead of doing it on the carpet! He was having a ball playing in the milk!
He thought it was funny of course. I tell you I just go from one mess to another with him on most days!
SO, I get the hose out and hose off the steps. Go inside to upload the pictures of him and the milk and as I am doing that I hear him from the kitchen yell "come here mom, I am making a song." He has the toaster out of the cupboard and is pushing the handles up and down to make music.
So of course I take a picture of him. Jack then yells at me from downstairs that they are having trouble with the Wii. So I go down to help him, come up and sure enough Kyle now had bread out and in the toaster. Luckily he didn't realize it needed to be plugged in or we could have trouble! Good thing we are leaving for vacation tomorrow and I wanted to use up all the bread because he had a bite out of every piece that was left!
Now it is 1pm and the pool is open. So we get changed and head to swim. We are at the pool 15 minutes and they announce we all need to get out due to the thunder. I can tell a storm is coming so we head home and as we pull in the driveway the rain starts. I go in my room to get changed while the kids are getting changed in the living, or so I thought. Kyle decided instead to run outside and play in the rain. Well, at least he still had his suit on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment