Saturday, July 10, 2010

Swim Time

The kids loved the pools at the Adventureland Inn. Whenever we could, we went swimming. Everyone loved the pool except Brittany. She would scream bloody murder if you even got close to the water. Here is Kyle jumping to his daddy. Daddy and Kyle
Daddy and his boys
Kyle showing how he can swim. We bought him a new life jacket and it is wonderful. We can let go of him in the water and he can dogie paddle himself all around. It is perfect to get him to learn how to swim.
Kayden enjoying the water.
Jack enjoying the water
Once I stared taking pictures, they wanted to me take one of every single trick they could do!
Jack doing the cannonball
Being silly
Brock loved the water too. Ready to jump to daddy
Love his face when he made it in the water.
I just happen to catch this one too, how cute!

Sadly, we had to leave the pool behind and head to Cedar Rapids for the Becvar Family Reunion. I didn't take a single picture there, so I'll have to snag mom's camera and post pictures of that.

No comments: