Saturday, July 3, 2010
Fun on the Boat
We finally got the boat back into the water! The month of June was so busy that we didn't get the boat out once, so we were ready. We got up this morning, got everything packed up and headed over to Storm Lake. The Wych's had other plans so they didn't get to join us today. G'ma and Kayden looking into the sun obviously when I snapped this one.
G'pa and Jack enjoying a snack on the boat.
Kyle helping daddy drive. Well that was the idea but he was getting sleepy so he snuggled instead and enjoyed a cookie.
Kristi and Brock having fun.
Our Britty Boo on the boat. She did so good, she didn't fuss at all, well once she did but we filled her with cookies and juice boxes and she was good. This picture about made me fall of my chair laughing, love her hair and those teeth!
We did some driving around, some tubing, and some swimming. Jeff and Kayden taking a dip. Kayden loves the water. She was having fun with G'ma Sally jumping off the raft and the boat and chasing each other.
The nice thing about our towable is you can sit on it when we anchor and just lounge in the water. The kids climb on it and jump in the water. I like to sit and dip my feet in the water. Notice Kyle trying to get in the water. He has no fear! We were sitting on the raft just floating and all the sudden I hear a splash and he jumped right in, no one in the water next to him. Gave me a heart attack! I jumped in right after him, but of course he was fine. He had his life jacket on. We got back on the raft and was jumping in again. I wish the boy had some fear!
Two people decided NOT to take a dip in the water, G'pa and Brock. Brock was scared to get in. I wish Kyle had some of his fear! We finally got him to go on the raft with his mom, but that didn't last long. I think G'pa really wanted to work on his tan, so he stayed on the boat.
Everyone went tubing, except G'pa Chuck. Now he went last time and he never stopped smiling the entire time. But the rest of us had fun. Brock, G'ma and Kayden on the tube. We have to go slow with Brock and Kyle but they both did good on it and have fun, well until they get too much water in their faces then they need off.
Jeff and his boys. I love Jack's face. I believe this is when his dad is telling him he had to hold on and Jack is telling him he doesn't need too! He was trying to be so cool and only hold on with one hand, but pretty soon he was reaching for that other handle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment