Friday, July 16, 2010

Bible School Program

The kids attended Oakdale Bible School this week and had a great time. Kyle cried every single day when I dropped him off but loved it once they got going. I guess he just wants me to know how much he loves me so he has to cry and make me feel awful leaving him. It was a Super Hero theme and one day they made masks. Jack and Kyle showing off their masks for me. Here they are on the last day practicing for the program. Kayden is under the left * and cousin Katie, who came home for the week to go with the kids, is under the right *.
Jack to the left and Kyle sitting on the floor on his teachers lap. He didn't care much to sing, but he knew every single word as he sang the songs to me all week.
Then we went back at night for the program. It is very entertaining and the kids do a good job singing. Here is Kayden singing and dancing.
Jack looking right at me as I took this one. I think he was tried by the time the program rolled around. But the music they sang was very good and upbeat so that helped keep him going.
And Kyle decided not to participate in the program. I knew he wouldn't so I didn't even make him go up. He sat with us most the time and when he got antsy I took him out in the hall. Here he is watching TV as the program went on. But when the kids sang, he sat by me and he sang right along.

No comments: