Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sleepover Birthday Party

Kayden had 5 friends over for a sleepover birthday party. They walked home from school together, had a snack and then got busy playing. They decided they wanted to go to the bowling alley for pizza and bowling. But first, we had to open gifts. I snapped a picture of all the girls waiting to open gifts: Madison, Emma, Christa, Kayden, Lauren and Megan Opening gifts, she got a Baby Alive and was so excited! She got lots of great gifts from her friends!
Next off to the bowling alley for fun! Here is Kayden helping Kyle bowl.
Nice form Kayden!
After a game of bowling they were ready to go back to the house and play. So we played for awhile then had cake. Here are her brother's waiting, hoping she'll let them help blow out the candles!
But just Kayden did it!
All the girls enjoying the cake.
After cake they played outside until about 9:30pm, it was such a nice night. Finally at 10:40pm I got them settled into their sleeping bags and put a movie on. Jeff woke me up at 12:30am and told me I might want to go downstairs and tell them to get to sleep, they were still going strong! Finally they crashed, I didn't hear them after about 12:45am! Luckily they slept until right around 8am, but I have a feeling I am going to have a tired girl later today! But she had a great birthday party so that's all that matters!

No comments: