Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Kayden Mary!

Part 1: Morning
Kayden Mary is 8 years old today! That went by WAY too fast for me! She was so excited this morning, I think she was a little embarrassed when mommy and daddy came into her room singing "Happy Birthday" to wake her up! Here she is enjoying the traditional donut breakfast. I usually just do one or two candles, but did 8 this time. That is a little much for a donut! She had her brothers help her blow out the candles!
Then she got to open some presents before school. She was so excited to do that. She kept some to open tonight also. She got some new "dangley" earrings. We decided she is old enough to wear them and she loves it!
She opened a couple gifts then asked if she could open just one more. I figured she was hoping to get a baby Zhu Zhu pet that she really wanted, so I grabbed that one for her to open. As you can tell, she was thrilled!
What she doesn't know is that tonight she will get another one and a stroller for them to go in. I hope she will be just as excited tonight!

No comments: