Sunday, May 2, 2010
Dance Recital
Not to be biased, but Jeff and I had the prettiest dancer at recital this weekend (OK, Karissa was just as beautiful!) Here she is with her hair and make up all done. She looks so grown up!
Taking more pictures before the recital started.
Karissa and Kayden
Kayden and her best friend Lauren. They had fun spending the whole weekend together at dance.
And finally Kayden on stage. She had two songs this year, one for tap and one for ballet. She had a performance Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It makes for a long weekend, but it was worth it to watch her perform. She does so well. She knows her songs perfectly! I was impressed. And I am not just saying that because I am her mom, I don't know how many people have told me how well she did and how impressed they were they she didn't miss a beat! She is fun to watch! Karissa did a fabulous job too! I especially liked her tap dance, it was fast moving and they really knew it well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment