Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ended the day at the ballpark

Kyle ended his birthday at the ball park of course. And how fitting since 3 years ago I was pacing the ballpark in labor, watching the baseball game, knowing he would be born the next day! Kayden had a scrimmage at 5pm then we watched the Braves play. He was excited because G'ma and G'pa even brought presents for him to open at the ball park! The boys love being able to run, not like basketball when you have to sit still! They always find some friends and off they go.

Running up the hill. Here comes trouble!
These were just so cute, I had to share.
Love that dirty face!
Jeff got cold so he used the chair bags to keep warm! I am one lucky lady to have this stylish guy as my man!
I think Kyle had a great birthday! One thing for sure, he was exhausted by the time it was over! I can't believe my baby is 3 years old already!

No comments: