Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Field Trip to the Zoo

Kayden's class was suppose to go to the Omaha Zoo last week Thursday, but due to rain it was postponed to this week, which made Kayden happy because that meant I could go along too! We had a great trip and it was a beautiful day out! There were so many parents that went that each group only had 2 kids, and I was only responsible for Kayden. But of course she wanted to walk around with her friends, so it was perfect, three kids and two adults. We had 2 1/2 hours to walk around and see as much as we could. The girls were great and kept us moving. We saw a lot in that time! Here they are posing by the black bear, Molly, Kayden and Madison The monkeys posing by the gorillas. There were 2 baby gorillas and they girls thought they were so cute!
They loved the aquarium. Madison and Molly hadn't been to the zoo for a couple years so they didn't remember much of it. Kayden liked telling them all about what she remembered. She has a great memory, but then again, she had been just about every year so she should remember. We liked the aquarium a lot. We even saw scuba divers in the shark tank which was cool to watch.
One by the waterfall.
And one of me and my girlie. Can you tell we were looking into the sun. We really look alike here! I was so glad I got to go along. Kayden and I don't get to do a lot of stuff by ourselves, so I enjoyed it a lot! I think she did too!

No comments: