Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another week

It has been a long week for me already. It must be the weather changing that is causing the kids to be crabby, whinny and not want to listen. Monday morning started off slow as Kayden was poky getting ready for school, which led to tears as she was leaving, I hate that! She took a shower Sunday morning so we didn't do it Sunday night. WELL, after that boat ride, her hair was all in snarls, so combing it was not fun Monday morning, on top of her running behind and the neighbors girls waiting for her to walk to school, she got all upset. Luckily she had a good day at school and was fine when she got home. But Brock and Kyle have been on a streak this week. Monday was a day of chasing them, picking up behind them, and telling them NO and "be nice" too many times a day! Tuesday was one of those days when I would have said I can no longer watch kids, I needed 2 less, and Brittany is the one I would have kept! Those boys can destroy my house in no time! I was getting a bowl of cereal for myself after everyone left for school and came into the living room with every single puzzle dumped on the floor. Got that cleaned, went to the bathroom and every single book was off the book shelf. Went to get laundry and every single movie was out and taken out of it's case, plus all the cushions off the couches! How can they do that so fast! We topped off the morning with one little boy biting another one, two times! No names, but it was my child who got bit this time! Tomorrow he'll do the biting I am sure! I thought I had put a stop to that as it hasn't happened for a long time, but guess not! Needless to say, we had nap time 30 minutes early! Oh, I love those days! Today started off much of the same, saying "stop that", "no" and "Be nice"! Someday maybe we'll get it all down! The hardest part is, they are just so darn cute, it's so hard to stay mad at them when they do these things because the next second they are running to you giving you hugs and kisses.

No comments: