Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let's Play

This child of mine thinks he can just climb and stand on anything. I first caught him climbing up our fence. He got halfway over, his belly on the top bar, then yelled for help because he was stuck. Then he went to the slide, stood right on top and yelled hi to me. Then he went over and climbed on the spinning wheel of the swing set. Except for it spins easily when you stand on it, so he thought it was funny to try to balance himself.
Next to the playhouse where I didn't think he could get to the roof, why I thought that, I don't know. If he wants to, he will!
Kayden being super cute outside!
Jack being as handsome as always!
Notice how Kyle doesn't stop and smile so nice for me. He is WAY too busy to do that!

No comments: