Monday, October 5, 2009

Another Big Purchase

First a boat, now a water heater! I know you are all just sitting on the edge of your seat, hoping I post a picture of it. Well, here it is. Isn't it beautiful! Let me tell you, I do love it! I do love having hot water! We realized Saturday night when we were getting the kids ready for the bath that there was no hot water. Poor Kyle climbed into the tub as I was filling it and sat down and started to yell at me that he needed hot water. So I checked and sure enough it was ice cold. Poor boy. We let the water run and run to see if it could ever get warm, but no luck. So Sunday morning Jeff and I had to borrow G'pa and G'ma Knoben's shower. Luckily, we were able to get the plumbers out here and get it fixed Sunday afternoon! I have realized I have been slacking on my blog the past couple weeks. I guess there hasn't been much excitement here, same old same old. I mean, every day is full of adventure for me with the kids, but just haven't gotten the camera out as much as I should. We have had yucky weather here lately, hope the sun comes out soon so we can get back outside! No fun being stuck indoors, not looking forward to winter! I will try to get some pictures taken and posted soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new water heater is absolutely beautiful!!!! Ooh, ahhhh!

Mom