Ready for kick off....is that what it's called in soccer? I don't know anything about the game or the rules. I just know at this age they run and kick!Saturday, September 19, 2009
Jack's First Soccer Game
Jack had his first soccer game this morning and he was so excited! He was nervous that they wouldn't win, so I kept reminding him that they don't keep score and it is more important that he has fun. Here he is with his team warming up before the game. He is the farthest to the right. His coach is Amber and he loves her! She does an excellent job with the kids!
Ready for kick off....is that what it's called in soccer? I don't know anything about the game or the rules. I just know at this age they run and kick!
Jack scored the very first goal for his team! I was so excited that he did it! He wasn't too sure what to do afterwards, it was so cute! After that, he was more of a "defensive" player we'll say. He kinda hung back and let everyone else kick it and he just ran with the pack, keeping back a little. But he looked like he was having a ball!
Ready for kick off....is that what it's called in soccer? I don't know anything about the game or the rules. I just know at this age they run and kick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment