Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I did some decorating

I was invited to an Upper Case Living party a while ago and they happen to be having a great sale where if you bought two you got one free. I had two I really wanted, so got a bonus one too. So during nap time I put them up and just love them! This one is in my kitchen. I have this in the my living room under their pictures, for those days that I need a reminder that they truly are blessings!
And I couldn't get a good picture of this one but it is above our big window in the living room. It says "Live Simply, Speak Kindly, Love Generously"
So simple to do and really adds a lot to the rooms!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Can you get one for my bedroom that says "Absolutely, Positively, No Snickering, Pointing or Judging"?