Friday, September 25, 2009

Update

The other day I was sitting at the computer checking my e-mail while the boys were playing so nicely. Then I heard Kyle saying "mom, I naked". I turned around and noticed he and Brock were hiding behind the cushion on the couch. They had taken their shirts off earlier when they were dancing (for some reason they think they need to have their shirts off when they dance, is that a sign they might grown up to be Chip n' Dale dancers?) so I assumed Kyle just meant they were naked because they had their shirts off. But I got up and walked over to them and noticed 2 diapers and pants on the floor. Yes, they were both naked and hiding. They thought they were so funny! I was just glad no one peed! I was going to take a picture, but then remember the news story I watched earlier that morning on the news about the couple that got their kids taken away after a Walmart employee turned them in for taking pictures of their kids at bath time! I mean how stupid is that! I could only imagine the trouble I could get in of 2 naked boys playing on the couch! Oh boy! Ya just never know what those two are going to do!

Last night we headed to Aurelia for the Homecoming parade. With Jack attending school there this year, he really wanted to go. It worked out perfect because two of the other Cherokee families happened to park right next to us so the kids all got to sit together and have fun going after all the candy. Jack keeps telling me "I like the Aurelia Bulldogs this year mom, but I am still a Cherokee Brave!" As long as he remembers that, we are good!

Oh and last night Jack informed me that when he is bigger he is going to play football for the Cyclones and then when the Cyclones play the Hawkeyes, I can only cheer for the Cyclones. I told him I could do that. And he informed me that Grandpa Chuck will also have to cheer for the Cyclones and not the Hawkeyes! I thought that was so cute. I guess he and G'pa already had this conversation and G'pa told him he would have to be a Cyclone fan when Jack plays for them!

No comments: