Friday, September 18, 2009

One Crazy Friday

Our mornings this week have been absolutely crazy! All three of my kids have woken up before 7am on their own, which never happens. So I run to finish getting myself ready, then to get them going, at the same time, Brock and Brittany show up, and Carly and Riley who I am helping out watching this week. So it gets a little hectic until the older kids are all out the door for school. The boys all want to hold Brittany the second she gets here, I believe she is the most loved baby girl in town! Here she is with her boys: Kyle, Brit, Brock and Jack And how could you not love this face! She is so adorable! She had her 4 month check-up yesterday and Kristi and I both thought she would be at least 15 pound, but we were wrong! She in only 14lbs, 12oz!
The boys can entertain themselves pretty well. Good thing we have had the couch a while, because their favorite thing is to pull all the pillows and cushions on the floor and go nuts!
Action shot of Kyle jumping on the pile. They can do this for a good hour without getting bored. Unfortunately, they aren't good at picking up when done! But we're working on it!
Snack time after all that playing. They love to eat popsicles on the front steps. We have been so blessed with gorgeous weather this week, that it's great to get outside and play, or eat!

No comments: