Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is just for you mom!

My mother informed me that I had not been keeping up on my blog so today I got busy posting things from this past week. I can't imagine why I haven't done it. Maybe it is because this week I am helping out watching another baby, who is 10 months old. So here is my day: I wake up at 6am and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes, shower, get dressed, get the kids stuff ready for the day, get the kids up, get them ready for school, Brock and Brittany show up, Riley and Carly show up, Kayden leaves, Jack and Riley leave, and I spend until 3:30 chasing Brock (1 1/2 yrs), Kyle (2yrs), Carly (10 months) and Brittany (4 months). Then Kayden gets home, followed by Jack and Riley. Then Kristi shows up to get two, and Riley and Carly leave too. Next it's time to get homework done and make supper. Then it's time to eat, take baths, have Kayden read to me, get the kids to bed, try to get Kyle to sleep, try to get Kyle to sleep, try to get Kyle to sleep, finally get Kyle to sleep, then it's 10pm and I finally can sleep! SOOOOOOOO, this week I haven't had much time to blog. But Carly and Brittany are napping right now, Brock and Kyle, dare I say, are playing nice right now, so I am taking advantage of some me time. Which I will pay for later when I walk downstairs and see the big mess the boys made while not being monitored!

So I hope you enjoy the update mom. I did it just for you! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I get the message. But I miss seeing those darling little faces on the blog. (does that compliment get me off the hook?)