I just had to take a picture of Brittany in this adorable outfit that her Aunt Korrie got for her! We haven't had a little girl for so long, I forgot how cute their clothes are! I could get myself in trouble buying her too much stuff, it's all so cute, just like her!

We went to Karissa's volleyball game tonight. I would like to tell you they did awesome and won, but that would be very untruthful of me! Not a great night, but still glad we get to watch her play! I figured I better get some pictures of her! Here is the team before the game, she is #31.

An action shot. Unfortunately we sit behind them, sorry Karissa, only got shots of your backside! But you look good!

Jeff had a late work meeting so after baths, the kids got crazy, and I just let them so I could get other stuff done. They wanted to know if they could sleep like this tonight! Don't think there would have been much sleep going on! But they had fun playing in the cushions until bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment