I saw on my friends blog these cute Halloween Cat cookies she made with her kids and thought mine would have fun making them too. So while they were at school I made the cookies up so we could have fun decorating them when they got home. The neighbors girls were over so they got to join in the fun too. Here they are working hard: Emily, Jack, Kyle, Kayden and Brooklynn

We made lots of cookies. As you can see Kyle is no longer making cookies, he made one cookie, then ate as many chocolate chips and M&M's as he could and he was done, and messy!

The finished cookies. They were very yummy too. The kids did really good and waited until the very last cookie was done before they ate anything....well except Kyle of course. I think they did an excellent job!
No comments:
Post a Comment