Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

The boys decided to wake up at 6:45am, they must have been excited it was mommy's birthday. Luckily daddy got up and mommy slept a half an hour longer! Everyone wished me a happy birthday right away and they were excited to give me the presents they and daddy bought. They did very good shopping! I got 2 new Cricut cartridges for my machine, a Cherokee Braves sweatshirt and a Hawkeye sweatshirt and a new paper trimmer for scrapbooking. I told Jeff I wanted a picture of me and my kids since I am always the one taking the pictures, I am never in them. We were all still in our PJ's, but that's OK, but not the easiest thing to get the kids to all look at the camera at the same time!
Second try was a little better!
We went to the Community Center in the afternoon for a Halloween party put on by our bank, then went to the bowling alley for pizza and bowling. We then stopped at Kannegieters to watch the Hawkeye game until half time, then home. It was a good day, and even better because both the Cyclones and Hawkeyes won in two great games! Another Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: