There goes my running star! Check out the face, he is real serious.Thursday, October 8, 2009
Soccer
Jack had a make-up soccer game last night, which ended up being the best day of the week and was beautiful out! We lucked out there, it has been rainy and cold every other day, and today too! Only half of his team showed up, so there were only 4 kids which means they had to play the entire time. Needless to say, Jack was tired afterwards. He did a good job running again. He doesn't really seem to care if he gets to kick the ball or not. I believe if he keeps playing, he will be a good defensive player some day! I did manage one picture of him kicking the ball!
There goes my running star! Check out the face, he is real serious.
Two future soccer stars??? I have a feeling these two would be bullies on the field and be the only ones who kick the ball!
There goes my running star! Check out the face, he is real serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment