Thursday, October 15, 2009
Another day
So happy that Gavin got to come home from the hospital today. Kim said he is better but definitely not back to healthy, that will take awhile. But glad the little man is feeling better. I had fun having Brittany and Parker together on Wednesday. Luckily everyone napped at the same time so it gave me a break. These two babies are just so cute together. Looks like they are trying to hold hands!
And today I have no kids, no extra kids anyway. Kayden spiked a fever so had to stay home from school. She feels just fine, but has a high fever. It sticks around for about an hour, the meds kick in, the fever goes away for a few hours, then comes back and we repeat that cycle. Luckily no sore throat, tummy ache or headache. She and Kyle played most of the day and we did go get her homework so she could get that done. Since she was sick, she wanted a donut for breakfast so Kyle and I went to get her one, and Kyle got himself one too. I was giving Kayden her donut and walked back into the kitchen to see this. He is one weird child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment