Tuesday, February 2, 2010
It was an accident
While I was just getting out of the shower this morning I could hear Kyle screaming crying. I figured he was scared because he couldn't find anyone as Jeff had to go to work early and the kids were still sleeping. I opened the bathroom door to get his attention and there he stood with blood ALL over his face. I picked him up quickly and there was Jack standing behind him with his head down, not looking at me. I grabbed a towel to clean Kyle and said "what happened" and Jack quickly said over and over "it was an accident!". I would believe him, but lately Jack has had lots of "accidents" which involved his brother or sister getting hit. Come to find out Kyle woke up and Jack was awake, so he climbed into bed with Jack. Jack didn't want him in his bed and his head "accidentally" hit Kyle smack in the nose while he was trying to tell Kyle to get out. Needless to say, it was not a great start to the morning! I snapped this picture after the third time I went to clean Kyle, his nose just would not stop bleeding!
So we had to take a bath to get our nose clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment