Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mom, I spilled juice in the kitchen

I was downstairs scrapbooking and the boys were upstairs playing on the computer when all the sudden Kyle yells downstairs "mom, I spilled juice in the kitchen". I sat there and thought, the only juice we have is the full gallon I just bought this morning........."Kyle, why is the juice out?" and he replies "I wanted a drink". Up the stairs I come and this is what I see. And he looks at me so proudly, holds up his cup and says "look I did it mom" as the cup is filled to the brim with juice.
He sure did make a mess, he moved the rug away from the cupboard so he could get his chair over there so he could climb up on the counter to get his cup. That boy can make the biggest messes! And notice the FULL gallon of juice I just bought........good thing I need to make a trip to the store tonight!

1 comment:

K said...

We have the kitchen chair problem too. To bad we can't weigh them down when they are not in use.