Here is what our aprons looked like.Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Great Pancake Race
Today is Dad's 60th Birthday! Happy Birthday! Kristi, Brock, Britt, Kyle and I took him out for lunch today and then tonight we ran in the church's Great Pancake Race dressed to celebrate dad's birthday. Kim, Kristi and I were on "Team Daddy's Girls" and wore aprons to celebrate his day and also tied balloons to us as we ran. I had Kayden snap this picture of me before we left the house.
Here is what our aprons looked like.
It was a fun time, but very cold! We were interviewed by the TV station KTIV and the Sioux City Journal. We made the TV news but weren't in the paper, but might be on their website later, but that's fine if we aren't! Ha! I think dad was surprised when he saw us running, he didn't know we were going to be celebrating his birthday as we ran! Here is the link to KTIV to read the story, they don't have the longer video up yet that we were in. http://www.ktiv.com/global/story.asp?s=12001962 Notice they spelled Kristi's last name wrong! Don't blame them, it's a hard one! And I need to get mom's camera, she took pictures of us with the balloons running and one of us with dad. I'll post those when I get them!
Here is what our aprons looked like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment