Friday, February 5, 2010
It's Friday!
It's Friday and it's snowing AGAIN! I am so sick of snow, and we have no where to put it! Kayden had a late start this morning, but Jack had to go on time which makes me a little nervous since I am not the one driving him, but I know he is in good hands. We are suppose to go to Ames tomorrow to take Jack and Kayden to their first ISU basketball game, let's hope the snow stops soon! Here are some pictures we snapped today being silly and killing time before Kayden left for school. 
And poor Britt has a major accident and her parents didn't put an extra outfit in the diaper bag, so I had to rummage through Kyle's stuff to find something that could work, this PJ's were the best bet. I went to take a picture and noticed she had the gun! I guess she wasn't happy with my outfit choice!
And Kris and Kelly had some excitement last night as Brock decided to swallow a magnet at G'ma Sally's last night. They ended up in the ER for x-rays and sure enough it was in him! They thought for a minute that they might have to go to Omaha and have it removed, but luckily they decided against that and to let it pass on it's own. Now this isn't a small magnet, it is probably 1/2 inch long and wide, how he swallowed it, no one knows. It's always something! And I hear Parker and Brittany both got their first tooth yesterday. How exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is Brock stuck to the fridge right now?
Post a Comment