I made three train tracks today so there would be no fighting, they all played at their own for 1 minute tops, then we all had to fight over just one track, go figure! The boys did really well today playing. They usually don't get to spend a whole day together. I discovered today that Gavin has developed a "personality". He was not naughty, he has just learned to stand up for himself. It use to be the other two would take stuff from him and he would just get something else to play with, very laid back. Well not anymore, if you take it and run, you will get tackled now. I was so shocked. And he will speak at them too and let them have it. He is starting to fit in well with these two, which I guess isn't necessarily a good thing! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment