Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Parker and Brittany

Parker and Gavin got to come over today to play with the kids. Actually it was a good day, I wasn't too sure about how it would go, but it went well. I had 5 kids 2 years old and younger from 7:45am -3pm. They all played well together. My biggest problem was the first hour, Ms. Britt did NOT appreciate her Aunt Korrie showing Parker any attention. As long as I sat on the floor between the two of them it was OK, but if Parker would climb up on my lap, she would cry and wiggle her way right up there too. I snapped some pictures of them playing nice this afternoon, here they are each with their own toy. Parker being sneaky and grabbing Britt's toy.
He got it, look at the look she is giving him!
Finally one with them both looking and somewhat smiling.
Both are so close to crawling if they could just figure it out. I discovered today that Parker is so much less interested in food than Brittany. Kim brought donuts for the kids and I fed one to them both. Britt would have her mouth wide open, tongue hanging out waiting for a bite. Parker would take a bite, but didn't act too interested and made an awful face every time he chewed. Britt would give me the evil eye when I gave Parker a bite, she wanted it all for herself!

No comments: