Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kyle Helped Make Cookies

I decided to make some heart cookies for the kids today. I was hoping to have them all made during nap time, but that didn't work, I got a helper. He soon found the bag of powdered sugar I use to dust the table as I roll out the dough. He originally was helping roll out the dough, but soon found out it was more fun to dump lots of powdered sugar and roll it over. The rest of the pictures are self explanatory.




He was an absolute mess when we were done, but I got all the cookies done without his help as he was busy entertaining himself. It was funny to watch him, not as funny cleaning up the incredible mess that was left all over him, the table and the floor. Oh well, it was all washable!

No comments: