Monday, June 8, 2009

Vacation Bible School

We are having fun at Crocodile Dock this week! We have a great Vacation Bible School planned and today was our first day, the kids had a blast! I am in charge of the crafts with my friend Janelle, and it is a good time. The kids are all great and the three hours really fly by! I brought my camera so I could get some pics of my kiddos doing their crafts. Here is Kayden making her key chain that will hold the Bible Buddies she gets for coming each day. She's sitting by her friend and our neighbor, Emily. And Jack making his, sitting by his best buddy, and our neighbor, Paige.
And I had a break during Jack's game time so I ran in to get a picture of him playing Gator Games.
At the end of the morning we all come together in the sanctuary to sing and catch up on our day. Pastor Magrey, aka Bayou Bob, needed a volunteer for this part, Charlie jumped at the chance and was acting out Moses being afraid and then strong. He did great. He might lead you to believe he is too old for bible school, but he had a ball all day!
Hope the rest of the week goes well and we have as much fun as we did today!
And I hope Kyle behaves the whole 3 hours for G'ma Sally the rest of the week also, or she might be telling me to send him somewhere else! She said he was wonderful until 11:30, then he turned into a naughty monster who found himself quiet funny, and G'ma did NOT! Oh that boy, what am I going to do with him!

No comments: