Monday, June 1, 2009
Just a reflection, we are blessed!
I was looking back today over the post I did last night on us fishing, and was just thinking how lucky my kids are to have all their family in town and they get to go do such fun things with them. Growing up, I was always with my cousins doing fun stuff. Looking back I don't remember all the specific events, but the memories we made together. I didn't have brothers, but my cousins were like brothers, we spent that much time together. I am just so glad my children have that opportunity also and are going to make great memories together. I had the best grandparents growing up, and still do! They were always around, which we just thought was normal, but as we got older, we discovered most of our friends grandparents lived away and weren't around, we were and are blessed. And my kids are blessed with the best grandparents too! And they get a bonus by having the best great grandparents! What else could they ask for. When we moved back to Cherokee after having Kayden I started to wonder if maybe we should have stayed in a bigger town where she would have had more opportunities do do things like Gymbore, Mommy and me classes, museums, stores, parks, cities offer so much! But I wouldn't change things for anything! My kids are always so busy, doing so much that it doesn't even matter where we live, and they get to do it with their family, which is something not everyone gets. I love what the small town offers. I love it that they want to play outside all day getting dirty, go to ball game and watch their cousins, go fishing, ride bikes, go to G'pa and G'ma's house every Sunday night for supper, and just have every day fun! We are blessed!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment