Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Let the games begin!
We are full swing into the summer ball season, and loving every minute of it! Karissa and Charlie played last night and Kayden and Kammy played tonight. We will pretty much be at the ball park every night of the week until the beginning of July. Here is Kayden at her first ball game. She did such a great job and I was so proud of her!
She is in her first year of coach pitching, and did a great job hitting the ball!
Kammy's mean coach made her be the catcher the first inning. Not sure if she liked it, but she didn't complain and did an excellent job!
She did a great job hitting too, and if you ask her, she got a home run! (although that coach of hers might tell you it was really only a double, which resulted in a home run after over throws!)
And here is that coach of Kammy's and Kayden's too! I am loving coaching this year! I have a great group of girls who play hard and have fun. They played so great tonight, I was so proud!
Charlie the catcher. He won his game big time last night! He did a great job catching too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe Kammy was catching in those shorts. They all look so old playing ball - I watched Morgan on Memorial Day and it's unreal the difference from last year to this one. He looks like Justin Morneau compared to some of the kids out there.
Korrie, that picture of you pitching...SALLY! :)
Post a Comment