Friday, June 12, 2009

Our last day of Vacation Bible School

What a fun, fun week we had at Bible School this week. I know the kids loved every minute because yesterday Kayden told me she was having the best week every and Jack was disappointed when I told him today was the last day. They had a great time and got to do lots of fun stuff. I am sure they loved all the crafts they made the best, since mom was the craft leader! I had a ball too. It was fun working with all the kids and seeing how much fun they were having. Here are the kids at the start of their last day. They got cool Crocodile Dock t-shirt which were their "uniform" all week.
Not the best picture, but wanted to take one of the sanctuary. Maybe I'll get a better one on Sunday. It was transformed into a swamp, with a dock, crocodile, swap shack, and trees. The kids loved the set and loved all the songs they sang in here! Just a great week!
A special thanks to G'ma Sally for keeping Kyle all week, and Gavin too, so I could go help. I was glad I got to go have fun with the kids and know my boy was being well taken care of....and maybe driving G'ma a little nuts at times too! Thanks G'ma! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'ma had a good time too! Kyle was a good boy---except for the one day that I forgot to watch him every minute! I am glad you had the chance to get out and be with friends and your children.