Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

The kids were so excited this morning to give their dad his gifts. Jack picked out a Cubs hat, and Kayden picked out a Cubs shirt for daddy. He of course loved them! Kyle enjoyed helping daddy open his gifts! They also got daddy a tent, air mattresses and a lantern so they can camp out (in the backyard). Jeff has been wanting to get a tent so he and the kids can camp. They figure they will start in the backyard and see how it goes before trying a camp ground. I have a feeling Kyle and I will be sleeping inside, don't think he would actually go to sleep if he was outside!
I think Jeff had a good day. We went to church, relaxed at home for a while, went to the pool for a couple hours, then went to G'pa and G'ma Knoben's for supper and homemade ice cream! Yummy! We then visited G'pa and G'ma Waldner before heading home for the night. A great day.
I forgot to bring my camera to mom's so I'll have to borrow some pictures she took of the kids with their dad, and us girls with our dad. I'll post them later.

No comments: