Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Kyle, I sure love him!!!!!

I might be a little biased, but I sure do think I have the cutest 2 year old boy in town! (I can say that until December when Brock turns 2!) He just makes me smile all the time, even when he is driving me nuts, which is probably why he gets away with way too much! I was snapping pictures today of the kids playing and loved this one. He looks so sweet and innocent! Then we ate lunch and he was showing off for the kids. I got a good smile of him, yes it is quiet adorable, I know!
And here is the ornery face of my boy. I see this face soooo many times in one day. But it's so cute, you just can't help by laugh!
Two peas in a pod......she had to get in on one. They really do look alike, especially when making this face!
Never a dull moment here! This morning I was looking everywhere for my cell phone which I knew I left on the desk. I knew some little 2 year old boy, no names mentioned, had probably taken it. So I called the phone and the kids and I ran around the house searching, no luck. Tried the van, no luck, tried the house one more time, no luck. Last ditch effort I went outside to the stinky, large, gross garbage can and called my phone...ring, ring, ring....luckily it was in the top garbage bag and I didn't have to dig too far! I asked Kyle who put my phone in the garbage and he said "baby did it", he calls himself baby still. I asked why, "I don't know" and off he went. It's just always something with him! Just glad it wasn't garbage day today or it would have been gone!

No comments: