It is just cupcakes, with a licorice handle and the flower is taped to a sucker. Hope they like them!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Happy May Day!
We have had an inside week, which isn't a good thing! It has been rainy and just cold enough that we haven't been outside much. Oh how I pray for days of sunshine! The kids need to be outside to run off energy and I need them to be outside too! We get spoiled on those nice days and little ones don't understand why they can't go outside every day! Here is Kyle finding a way to pass the time, he likes to empty out the piggy bank and then put the money back in. How exciting, but it keeps him happy and busy!
Kyle's other new favorite thing is to watch "the cubbies" on the internet. Jeff has the "Go Cubs Go" song bookmarked on the computer and it sings the song and does a slide show of the baseball players. Kyle LOVES it! He is always running to us when we are on the computer saying "cubbies, cubbies!" It's cute. We think he might be a bigger Cubs fan than Jack even! Jeff loves it that his boys like his team.
Brock and Kyle entertaining themselves, and me. The only problem is they haven't quiet figured out how to get the masks off properly so they are always choking themselves trying to pull them off. Oh those boys!
And I told the kids today was May Day and how you make May baskets and bring them to their friends, so guess what we had to make! We actually used my Cricket machine I got for Christmas to cut out little bags, which we had to glue together, then write one, then put stickers one, then put candy in. It ended up being a bigger project than expected, but the kids loved doing it and felt so important helping me do it. Hope all their school friends enjoy them!
And I decided to get creative and make May baskets for the kids from mommy and daddy and also for them to give to their cousin. I saw this in a magazine last year and thought it looked cute. They were actually fun to make because I had no helpers! It went quickly!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where's mine?
Post a Comment