Friday, May 29, 2009

Rodeo Time!

We took the kiddos to their first Rodeo last night, along with rest of the Knoben crew, minus Tim who was working and Karissa who is in Washington DC. I can't remember the last time I even went, but Jack really is into cowboys so we thought we better get them there this year. It was a great night, a great Rodeo. It was Family Night, so the kids got in free, which is even better. There was a petting zoo, free pony rides, bucket train rides, and even a mechanical bull, which we passed on! Kyle got to ride a pony with Kayden and really enjoyed it. Here is Brock borrowing Kayden's cowboy hat. All three kiddos got cowboy hats from Grandma Sally and Jack never really took his off all night. Kyle had his on for just a while, and Kayden wore hers off and on. Today Jack put his on right away and hasn't taken it off yet!
Jack and his buddy John waiting for the Rodeo to being. It was a perfect night out! Jack was so excited because his two best buddies John and Ty were there and sat right by us. At times we would let them sit right up by the fence to watch the action and Jack really like that!
During the Rodeo, the clown said he was going to give away money to the best dance and asked for kids who wanted to try to come down. I couldn't believe it, but Jack went out there, with Ty and John. None of them won the money, but they boogied!
Overall, a great night. I really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe Kyle sat the ENTIRE time! Shocked me! He really watched everything, and he was a little tired so that helped because he just wanted to cuddle. Kayden really loved the barrel racers. I just wanted to sit and watch her face as she watched them instead of the horses. She was really into it and was just a cheering away. It was so cute! Jack told me he liked the bull riding the best, but then went on to say he liked everything the best. I have a feeling we will be back next year!

No comments: