Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sprinkler Fun

Man what a day! I don't think I remember a time when it was so hot this early in May! It was well over 90 degrees today! Brock and Kyle were playing in the water table in the back yard and got soaked! Then Jack asked if we could get the sprinkler out and since I already had to wet boys, I figured what's the difference with 2 more wet kids. So we did. I just told the boys to keep their clothes on and off they went. They all loved the water. Kayden however didn't want to get her clothes wet so she had to put her swimsuit on. Here she is showing me how she can get her hair all wet. I thought the water was so cold, but I guess when you are in the hot sun, it feels good.
Then the boys thought they needed their shirts off. They were having a ball!
Look at those bellies!
Kyle taking a break from all the fun.
Now Brock decided to join them. I was shocked at how these two just ran right into the water. Didn't mind the cold at all or the water on their faces!
And this was Brittany's first visit to Aunt Korrie's house. Kristi had to run to the store to get some essentials so she thought it would be best to leave Brock with his friends for a while. Not brave enough to take the two out quiet yet, I don't blame her! Brittany looked so cute in one of her new outfits. The kids were excited she made her first trip to our house! Hope she liked it here because she'll be spending a lot of time here!

No comments: