Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Schools Out for the Summer!

Jack had his last day of preschool yesterday! I can't believe how fast that year passed. He had so much fun, had great teachers, and made some great friends!
Jack and one of his best buddies Ty. They are really going to miss playing with each other! Every day if you asked him about school, he played with Ty and John! We will have to do lots of play dates this summer!
And here is his other best buddy, John. They are quiet the pair together. They have very similar personalities are have lots of fun! They will spend lots of time together this summer at the ball park together as John's dad and I are coaching softball together!
And Kayden is officially done with 1st grade! She had half a day today and now school is out! She also had a great year and had a great teacher. I think she will miss seeing her friends every day, but will enjoy being able to sleep in!
Walking out the door on her last day.

I am glad school is over. I am glad my kids are home with me, no schedule, and we can play all day. I am always amazed at the people who dread summer break and having their kids home, but not me! We are always on the go and have something fun to do! Summer, we are ready!!!!

No comments: