Friday, May 8, 2009

Boys and Mudpuddles, what a combination!

This picture says it all! Look at that grin on his face, like he is getting away with something big time! The hose is obviously not attached very well to the spicket because when I went to water some flowers, the spicket was spitting out water all over, and into the grass making some nice mud puddles. And wouldn't you know, Kyle found them!
Jack and Brock were also in the mud, but not very long and didn't really get messy. But not Kyle, he soon found that the harder you stomp your feet, the more the water splashed up onto you and he loved it! He was a MESS! Sometimes I wonder why I allow them to do this stuff, but I figure they are having fun and no one is getting hurt. Plus, that's what tubs are for, and mine gets used every night!
And just so you know, it is nap time now, and Kyle has already been changed twice! After the mud fun we had to run Jack to a school visit day in Aurelia, so we needed to be changed. Then we came home and went back outside. Kyle was dirty in no time, but not in the mud, just playing, until he asked for water in the water table and of course I let him! He was soaked from head to toe in 5 seconds! But it kept him happy while I got lunch ready! I love messy boys!

No comments: