Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Weekend....boy it was fun!

What a fun, busy weekend we had. Saturday we played outside all day, got some yard work done, but had to call it quits early to get cleaned up for Jimmie and Christi's wedding! It was a beautiful wedding, a great reception, and overal a fun, fun time! Congrats to them and Frankie as they start out on a new journey together! I'll get pictures up of the wedding soon!

Sunday was another busy day. After sleeping in, thankfully the kids slept in, it was time to get rolling for Kayden and Kyle's family birthday party. We were having brunch at Aunt Kim's house to celebrate the birthday's: Kammy, Kayden, Gavin and Kyle....and also Aunt Connie and Tonya......and also Mother's Day. We took care of it all. We had a yummy brunch, opened presents, had cake and called it good. The kids had fun and got lots of good stuff as usual. After the party, Kyle and I went home to give him a nap and I planted my flowers while daddy, Kayden and Jack went to Aunt Kristi's to help build a fence. Kyle and I joined them later and helped with some yard work at the Kannegieter's. Trying to get everything done before the baby joins the world, sometime this week! Watch for pictures to come when he/she arrives! Can't wait! After getting our work done, we headed to the park to play and eat pizza. It was a fun, busy day and I had tired kids Sunday night! We are ready for school to be over so we can stay outside longer on those beautiful days and sleep in the next morning! Enjoy the pictures!
Me and my kiddos on Mother's Day. We just can never seem to get a picture with everyone looking at the camera at the same time! And smiling too!



No comments: