After Kyle opened his last presents last night, he still wanted more. After spending two days opening presents, I think he just figured they would keep coming. He did not appreciate being told they were gone. I finally distracted him by getting him to go play with his Thomas train, which he hit the camera so I would turn it off and go play with him.
The funniest part is this morning when I uploaded the video to the computer, Kyle watched it and he started to cry, lip out, tears coming, everything. I held him and took him away from the computer to calm him down. I figured he was upset there were no more presents, but I finally asked him what we wrong and he said "baby scare me!" Now how funny is that!!!
1 comment:
HAHA I have the same problem when I look in the mirror in the morning. Scares me half to death.
Post a Comment