Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wrestling Night for Jack
All the kids that participate in Youth Wrestling were to go to the High School Wrestling match tonight to be acknowledge for their participation. They were told to be there 45 minutes early and they were allowed to play on the mats and wrestle.
It was really more of running around and being silly than actually doing any real wrestling!
As you can see, they had fun all piling up on one another.
The right before the match started they had all the kids come out and line up on the mat.
They got to stand out there during the National Anthem with the team also. And I would like to say that my son was one of the very few who stood there quietly with his hand over his heart looking at the flag. Many of the kids were talking or goofing off with one another, but not Jack, he didn't even look at them. I was impressed! I guess going to all those games and us stressing how you must be quiet has sank in! Good job Jack Man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment