Sunday, December 12, 2010

Church Christmas Program

Notice, NO PICTURES! UGH! I was in charge of the church program again this year and in all my running around before it started I forgot to grab the camera and give it to Jeff. I brought it with me so he wouldn't forget it, then I forgot to give it to him! Hopefully some of the other mom's took some pictures and my kids are in them so I can get some. The program was a success I believe. I was told by several people they loved it and I even had a woman from the church call me today to tell me how wonderful it was. That made me feel great, you put the time in, worry about how it will go, hope the kids remember what we worked on and then we had the snow storm to deal with. Thankfully all the kids made it and they did fantastic! Now another thing to cross off my list and can just enjoy the rest of the holiday season!

No comments: