We had fun at the pregame party at G'pa and G'ma's. The game started so late we had to leave before half time to get the kids home in bed. But we had fun playing games and snacking before the game started. I need to get a hold of mom's camera so I can post pictures of us all looking goofy playing the Headbands game. What fun we have!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Angel Pictures
Time for this years angel pictures. Daddy with his angel Kayden.
Daddy and his angel Jack.
Daddy with his angel Kyle. Oh who are we kidding! He is an angel with a very crooked halo!
And how can we forget Britty Boo. She was watching as Jeff held each child and then ran over yelling "daddy" with her arms in the air. How could he resist.
A family divided by loyalty to their team. I tried to get my boys to wear their Hawk clothes for the big game tonight, well Jeff doesn't own Hawk clothes. I put Jack's one and only Hawkeye shirt on and that lasted two minutes. Thankfully Kyle doesn't care on way or another yet so he is wearing his black and gold. Only my girlie is a true Hawkeye fan!
We had fun at the pregame party at G'pa and G'ma's. The game started so late we had to leave before half time to get the kids home in bed. But we had fun playing games and snacking before the game started. I need to get a hold of mom's camera so I can post pictures of us all looking goofy playing the Headbands game. What fun we have!
We had fun at the pregame party at G'pa and G'ma's. The game started so late we had to leave before half time to get the kids home in bed. But we had fun playing games and snacking before the game started. I need to get a hold of mom's camera so I can post pictures of us all looking goofy playing the Headbands game. What fun we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment