Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Party

We spent New Year's Eve with all the family who could come at the Bowling Alley. We were quiet a crew. The Wych/Briggs Family, Kelly and kids till Kristi got off work, Matt and his 4 kids, Jim and Christi with their girls, Kelly and Katie, mom and dad and us. We had fun. I tried to get a picture of the crew. Sorry for the person leaning over who I got your bootie, I won't tell who it is! Ha! Kyle showing off his skills. He would roll that ball as hard as he could and it would take "FOREVER" (according to Jack) to get down the lane.
Kyle with his puppy that Uncle Tim won for him. It was quiet an adventure to get this puppy and some tears, but Uncle Tim was the hero of the day. Uncle Jim got Jack an animal too and then after many tries, Uncle Tim was Kayden's hero and got her an animal too!
Brock showing off his bowling skills while his daddy watches.
Brittany and G'ma Sally having a good time watching everyone bowling.
Bailey Jean had fun getting spoiled by all the big girls.
Karissa and Kayden bowling. Yes, Karissa partied with us instead of her friends. What a good girl! We all knew she was safe then!
Frankie must have done good! I was going to crop this until I noticed Christi is doing the same dance with her hands as Frankie! How cute!I asked Carl if I could take his picture and he said "just a second" and put his hands up and said OK. Kammy and Kayden enjoying some pizza.
Andy and Jack having some fun. These boys love getting together, they don't see each other very often, but they have lots of fun when they do get together.
Frankie must have done good. He was ready to jump and Jack was ready to give him a high five.
Frankie and Jack having fun.
After the bowling we headed to our house to let the kids play for awhile longer and for the adults to socialize. However when everyone left, I had 8 kids at my house still and not just 3! Kammy, Katie, Kayden, Marilynn, Frankie, Jack, Andy and Kyle...what a crew! They were really good and I think the boys were all crashed by 11:30pm but the girls held out till the New Year and finally at 12:45am I told them it was time to settle in. Glad they got to spend the time together and have fun. What a great was to end a great year!

No comments: