Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Poor Ms. Kayden
I always thought Kyle would be my injury prone kid, but Kayden is taking the prize on that one this year! For the second time this year I got a call from the school that Kayden sliced open her chin and might need stitches. In PE they were sledding and the boy in front of her didn't get out of the way and his boot got her in the chin. She wasn't as upset as last time, they cleaned her up, put some cream and a band aid on it and she went back to class. Since she was fine with it, I left her at school, there was only 1 1/2 hours left anyway. When she came home we checked it all out, it was very similar to last time except not as bad. We could have gone to the ER, but last time they didn't stitch it and figured they wouldn't this time either. It scabbed over quickly and isn't bugging her at all. I guess she'll have matching scars on both sides of her chin now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment